This course is aimed at existing users of ARCHICAD requiring advanced knowledge of ARCHICAD teamwork skills.
By attending this course, you will have the opportunity to develop collaborative workflow skills using ARCHICAD Teamwork, including the setup and administration of the BIM Server.
These instructor-led small groups of no more than five attendees take place in our dedicated training centre in Birmingham, or onsite at your office or studio.
A working knowledge of MacOS or Windows operating systems including the ability to navigate through the file system to create, manage and manipulate files.
A knowledge and understanding of the capabilities and project workflow within ARCHICAD.
- BIM Server Manager: Configuration of users, roles and libraries.
- Importing projects to the BIM Server and project administration.
- Accessing the BIM Server.
- Teamwork 2.0 working practices.
- Joining a Teamwork project.
- Element reservation.
- The Teamwork palette.
- Teamwork communication.
- Utilising hotlink modules for room layouts and house types.
- Element assignment and task allocation.
- Project markup.
- Closing/leaving a Teamwork project.
- Travel packs and remote working.
- Creating documentation from multiple project files.