This course is designed for new users of Solibri Model Checker looking to get started with the exploration of BIM models and model validation.
By attending this course, you will have the opportunity to learn the core commands and actions in Solibri Model Checker, rule based assessment and communication.
These instructor-led small groups of no more than five attendees take place in our dedicated training centre in Birmingham, or onsite at your office or studio.
A working knowledge of MacOS or Windows operating systems including the ability to navigate through the file system to create, manage and manipulate files.
Experience of working with building models and IFC is an advantage.
- Accessing the Solibri Solution Centre and licence pool.
- IFC model import.
- The Solibri user interface.
- Model disciplines.
- Navigating and filtering the model.
- Sectioning and markup.
- Utilising rulesets and model validation.
- Analysing issues and creating slides.
- Creating and editing presentations.
- BIM Collaboration Format (BCF).
- Model comparison and update.
- Information takeoff and reporting.