This course is designed for users of ARCHICAD looking to update their project template with schedules and indexes.
By attending this course, you will have the opportunity to learn the scheduling and indexing functionality of ARCHICAD, and investigate the use of zones, labels and calculation rules.
These instructor-led small groups of no more than five attendees take place in our dedicated training centre in Birmingham, or onsite at your office or studio.
A working knowledge of MacOS or Windows operating systems including the ability to navigate through the file system to create, manage and manipulate files.
A working knowledge of the ARCHICAD project workflow and the ability to create a building model.
- Coordinates and level dimensions.
- Displaying data with labels, markers and zone stamps.
- Element ID and ID management.
- objects and parameters for listing.
- Wndow and door lists.
- Quantities and component data.
- Schedule of finishes.
- Calculation rules and units.
- Zones and calculations.
- Room data sheets.
- Utilising favourites.
- Schedule formatting.
- Schedule output and drawing layout sheets.
- Hotlink master IDs.
- Drawing indexes