This course is designed to take the beginner through the project workflow and documentation stages in ARCHICAD.
During the process of creating the model, document management and the project workflow will also be considered, ultimately leading to the development of final 2D documentation – including information exchange with 3rd parties.
These instructor-led small groups of no more than five attendees take place in our dedicated training centre in Birmingham, or onsite at your office or studio.
- A working knowledge of MacOS or Windows including creating, managing and manipulating files
- A working knowledge of the ARCHICAD and the ability to create a building model
- Completion of the Crossgrade to ARCHICAD training course
- The ARCHICAD project workflow
- Floor plan drawings and roof plans
- Creating sections and elevations from the model
- 2D detailing
- Model cutting planes and 3D cutaways
- Placing and editing dimensions
- Labels and annotations
- Window and door lists
- Pen sets, model view options and drawing styles
- Renovation filters
- Graphic overrides
- Drawings and layout sheets
- Master layouts and title blocks
- Managing and updating drawings
- External drawings, standard details and linked markers
- Publisher sets
- Drawing number management
- BIMx export