Since Valentine’s Day is coming up and because we love you, we’re offering up to £400.00 cashback on a perpetual licence of the award winning ARCHICAD 21.
Now that the hustle and bustle of the holidays season is just a sweet memory and 2018 is well underway it’s the perfect time to think about changing your design software.
Whether you are sole practitioner using a 2D drafting system or a multi-team using a plethora of software tools, cashback is available on both ARCHICAD Solo and ARCHICAD Teamwork until midnight on 16 February 2018.
We love new and existing clients
Virtually any software specifically developed for CAD or BIM qualifies for cashback. The available cashback value depends on the original cost of the alternative design system and the version of ARCHICAD purchased. Cashback rates are categorised as follows: –
To love you every step of the way, we have ‘tried and tested’ ARCHICAD training courses designed specifically for operatives and managers to aid your migration.
And should your total ARCHICAD software order exceed £5,000 + VAT we will include an Apple iPad 9.7″ 2017 32GB Wi-Fi to showcase your designs and utilise BIMx, a unique app for integrated 2D and 3D building project navigation.
We love you cashback terms and conditions*
- Customers will be eligible to receive cashback upon purchasing ARCHICAD, from Applecore Designs Limited between 9 February 2018 and 23:59pm on 16 February 2018. Multi-licence discounts apply.
- Cashback claims will be paid as one total amount, in one payment, by the method used on the original purchase; via Debit/Credit card ™ or directly into the nominated UK Bank Account. Where payment by card is selected, the customer accepts Applecore Designs has fulfilled their obligation to provide cashback on issue of the card.
- Cashback amounts £125, £150, £200, £250, £300 and £400, are based on bands 1,2 and 3 detailed above and against full RRP of ARCHICAD Solo and ARCHICAD Teamwork.
- Applecore Designs Limited will not expect any software to be returned under this promotion. To process an order and to claim the relevant cashback a proof of ownership of customers existing software product, copy invoice or print screen of licence key information will be required.
- The claim form can be found here and must be completed no sooner than 7 days and no later than 21 days from the the end of this promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, Saturday 17 February counts as day one.
- Claims must be submitted online only and postal claims will not be accepted. The promotion is open to UK based Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships and Sole Traders.
- Upon receipt of your claim, Graphisoft UK will verify whether the claim is valid and made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The name and address specified on the claim form must be the same as the name and address supplied to Applecore Designs Limited at the time of purchase. If the claim is valid, payment will be made by 16 March via your selected payment method.
- If Applecore Designs Limited considers that a claim is invalid, you will be notified in writing that your claim has been rejected and the reasons for the rejection. Applecore Design’s decision on validity of claims is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Applecore Designs Limited is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures outside our control that prevents the customer participating in the promotion.
- Customers providing an incomplete claim form will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to rectify any omissions within seven days.
- Cashback offer can not be used in conjunction with any other licence offer including competitive upgrade, Young Architect, fixed term agreement or payment plans.
- Registered office: Applecore Designs Limited Lloyds Building, 10 The Square, Alvechurch, Birmingham, B48 7LA. Incorporated in England, Registration No. 3010943 VAT No. 864 4201 34. Please do not send any applications to this address.