The Graphisoft Awards 2018 celebrate the success of projects using ARCHICAD software in the UK and Ireland.
The awards create an opportunity to showcase your designs, publicise your studio and acknowledge and reward the hard work of your project team. Projects of all sizes, complexity, innovation and those that demonstrate collaboration are welcome.
Project entries should be sent in PDF format, be of no more than 750 words (.pdf .doc) total with up to 3 high resolution images (.jpg .png). They should be clearly marked with the category you wish to enter, the name of your studio and a contact person the panel can refer to should they need more information/clarification.
Your studio can enter one or more of the following categories:
- Small Project of the Year – under £500k
- Sustainable Project of the Year
- New Practice Project of the Year*
- Public Sector Project of the Year
- BIM Project of the Year – submissions for this category must be completed projects and construction must have finished by 1st March 2018
- Project of the Year
Applecore Designs are delighted to be the sponsor* of the ‘New Practice Project of the Year’ award. This award is available to studios that have implemented ARCHICAD within the last 12 months.
Please answer the following questions as part of your 750-word submission
- Please provide an overview of the project. Who was your client, what were you asked to do and why? Include approximate timings, and whether or not the project is now built or under construction.
- What features of ARCHICAD or other Graphisoft technologies were particularly useful for this project?
- Were there any particular challenges with the project? If so, what were they and how did you overcome them?
- Provide a brief overview of your design and the influences behind it.
The closing date for submissions is midnight on 25th April 2018. Awards will be announced at presented at the ARCHICAD User Conference, IET Savoy Place, London on 8th May 2018.
In the first instance please submit your entries here