Following the release of ARCHICAD 23, Applecore Designs has updated its template file, based on the standard UKI template, with a number of improvements where we aim to assist studios using the latest version.
The Applecore Designs template is closely related to the standard UKI template, with a number of updates, including:
- Default tabs are set to show all layers, and a high level of detail, ensuring a full and consistent display across the open tabs.
- Tools’ default settings are set to design concept or planning stage structure types.
- Consistency between favourites and tools’ default settings.
- Replaced any references to missing attributes or properties.
- Additional fill patterns for consistent surface cover fills.
- Default pens numbers according to the default pen set structure.
- Enabled stair pitch rule.
- Air space and insulation materials correctly classified conditional parameters.
Register below to download the Applecore Template for ARCHICAD 23 Teamwork: